23 de mayo de 2007

mister postman

Hello,
I have recieved this packet today. I was sleeping, I had heard how my house mates had left the house but I was still in bed, dreaming, or trying to... when sunddenly, I heard a knock on the front door... I woke up inmediatly to open it (I knew that it was the postman, and when the postman knock the door is because He brings a big packet). I looked at it and I felt very very happy... Oh! a packet from Canada!! with the leaf and so....!! who could it be?? (every body knows who was the sender)... "how lucky I am", I thought!... "she loves me and she has sent me a present from America"... I went back to bed, holding the present, smiling and trying to open my eyes before the whole night sleept... I turned it round and I saw what it says (as you can read she wrote down on it: "no me abres hasta el 3 de junio, pena de muerte")... Oh my gosh!! What I have done to deserve this!! (como diría Almendravar). I can´t wait, I CAN´T wait!! But I am going to...

Thank you very much my dearest! I love you so so so much!!!

3 comentarios:

Rafafans ~ RAFA F. dijo...

mmmm!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arC4Pf4TwM8&mode=related&search=

Anónimo dijo...

i mean it!! no opening until the 3rd of june.
i love you too!

Anónimo dijo...

What was it?!